Note: Graphene has powerful far infrared emitting rate and penetration that can resonate with human body. So it belongs to “medical grade warm therapy for pain relief” instead of “hot pack for keep warm”.
What is Graphene?
Graphene is nicknamed Black Gold. It is discovered/researched by two scientists of The University of Manchester-Prof Andre Geim and Prof Kostya Novoselov, who were awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics 2010. It is a one-atom-thick layer of carbon atoms arranged in a hexagonal lattice. It is the thinnest material known to man and also incredibly strong. It is an excellent heat electricity conductor and has interesting light absorption abilities. It is truly a material that could change the world, with unlimited potential for integration in almost any industry. If the 20th century was the age of plastics, the 21st century seems set to become the age of graphene.
The benefits and features of Graphene Warm Therapy:
- Innovative technology for fast, tender and uniformed heating.
- Minimal electromagnetic wave and low energy consumption for maximum safety and health.
- Has powerful far infrared emitting rate (99%) & penetration that can resonate with human body (far infrared can increase the temperature of affected area + enhance hypodermic blood capillary circulation to accelerate metabolism to further relieve pains).
- X-Static Silver fiber used for antibacterial and deodorization.
- SBR+Lycra composite material is elastic and soft to make wearing more comfortable against the skin.
- 3-stage temperature control setting for options to meet different demands.
- 30 minutes auto-shutdown for protective setting for safe use.
- Power supply: USB 5V 2A. General USB connector is easy for power supply (can be used at home or on-the-go).
- Package: Graphene Wrap*1set, USB Temperature Controller*1, 5V 2A USB adapter (Type A plug)*1, Power Bank Pouch*1, Storage Bag*1
- 3-year warranty
- Made in Taiwan