0 ItemsSubtotal: $0.00 Go to Shop
TherMedic PW130 Wrist Pro-Wrap Heating Pad (3in1 Hot & Cold Therapy)
$75.00 (as of July 25, 2017, 8:03 am)
& FREE Shipping.
It is widely acknowledged that a combination therapy of cold and heat is the optimum approach for dealing with swelling, pain and accelerating healing. Ice and cold packs are often used as immediate treatment for acute injuries because the cold reduces swelling and pain. Our wrap, when used with the Neo Cold Pack, can be applied it to the affected area for 15 to 20 minutes at a time. Allow the skin temperature to return to normal before a second or third time. You can use Neo Cold Pack wrapped in brace for an acute injury several times a day for up to three days.
Cold therapy is also helpful in treating some overuse injuries or chronic pain in athletes. When the swelling is gone, heat therapy can help with the healing process. Far Infrared Energy Therapy used in the cabric® has been shown to affect many positive changes at a cellular level. Heat therapy is used for pain relief, improving blood circulation to promote healing, and helps relax tight muscles. Our Thermedic wraps make it easy to apply either types of therapy directly to the affected area. * FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT www.mythermedic.com or www.facebook.com/Thermedic*
- Great for both acute and chronic wrist injuries
- Fuss-free innovation from ice cubes, bandages and hot water bottles
- Reusable Cold and Hot applications
- Breathable and ergonomic brace
- Uniquely designed for each specific body part. Unique combination for uses in therapy clinics, rehabilitation centers, athletic facilities and at home * 30 minute auto shut off safety device