Paraffin therapy is a hot therapeutic aid for treating pain due to arthritis, joint stiffness, sports-related injuries and even dry skin. The parabath system provides comfortable, moist heat to the affected area.
– Provides soothing moist heat to warm joints, tissue and skin
– Ideal for the treatment of arthritis, strains, sprains, joint stiffness, sports injuries, dry skin and to increase range of motion
– Deep oversized stainless steel tank with insulated outer housing allows easy immersion of hand and wrist, food and ankle, or elbow
– Thermostatically controlled from 126-134 degrees Fahrenheit, requires 110/120 volts
– Stainless steel tank allows for easy immersion of the hand and wrist, foot and ankle, or elbow
– Thermostatically controlled from 126 134 degrees fahrenheit
– Includes 6 lbs unscented paraffin