Cold Rush Compact is convenient, quiet and easy-to-use, delivering cold therapy when and where you need it. The single flow setting and easy fill instructions make this motorized device perfect for use in the clinical setting, or home. You should be under the care of a physician while using this product. Cold Rush Pads must never come in direct contact with the skin. The Cold Rush Compact Cold Therapy Device should not be used on patients with the following conditions:
- History of cold-related injury or adverse reactions to cold therapy;
- Unconsciousness or incoherence due to general anesthesia, sedation or coma;
- Impairment of circulation or potential impairment of healing in the treatment area, including infection;
- Circulatory disease; or
- Polyneuropathy or other nerve damage.
RISK FACTORS: Physicians should carefully consider the following conditions or factors before before prescribing the Cold Rush Compact Cold Therapy Device:
- Sensitivity to cold;
- General impaired circulation;
- Use of medications that may negatively affect peripheral vascular circulation, including beta adrenergic blockers and local epinephrine use (such as local anesthetics);
- Poor nutrition, smoking, tobacco use, excessive use of caffeine or alcohol and any other behavior negatively affecting circulation;
- Desensitization of the treatment area due to local anesthesia or regional nerve blockers;
- Cognitive impairment and use of medications that have a negative effect upon mental capacity or judgment;
- Moisture at the application site due to excessive bleeding, sweating or condensation;
- Use of product on hand, wrist, foot or ankle; and
- Young children and elderly.
DEVICE PARTS IDENTIFICATION (Figure 1): 1. Cold Rush Compact Cold Therapy System 2. Hose 3. Couplings 4. DC Connector 12V Power Supply 5. 12V Power Supply 6. Cold Rush Pad (Sold Separately)
-For cold therapy pain relief, as needed
-Cold Rush Compact Cold Therapy System is intended for single patient use only
-Designed to reduce localized pain and swelling following surgical procedures or trauma.
-NO DIRECT CONTACT WITH SKIN; INSULATION BARRIER REQUIRED.
-USE ONLY ÖSSUR COLD RUSH PADS