Non-scented Kozy Mittens by Kozy Collar are channeled top and bottom providing moist heat or cold to the entire hand and up to the wrist. The Kozy Mittens warmed from the microwave will help relieve the pain associated with Rheumatoid Arthritis, Reynolds Syndrome, relax stiff muscles, aid with circulation and flexibility. As an Ice pack, the Mittens will help reduce swelling and ease pain.
Kozy Collar Kozy Mittens – Features
- Kozy Mittens are channeled top and bottom providing moist heat or cold to the entire hand and up to the wrist .The Kozy Mittens warmed from the microwave will help relieve the pain associated with Rheumatoid Arthritis, relax stiff muscles, aid with circulation and flexibility. As an cold pack the Mittens will help reduce swelling and ease pain.
- Simple, quick and easy to use! For a pair of mittens just microwave on high 1 to 2 minutes, for a single mitt 45 seconds to 1 minute should do the trick. Adjust heating as needed 30 seconds more or less. For cold mittens should be stored in a closed container (a plastic bag is fine ) and stored in the freezer. Also because the freezer adds a little moisture so when heated the mitts will have a moist feel to them but you may mist with water before heating to get the desired level of moist heat.
- A single mitt weights about 1.5 pounds. The weight helps deliver a penetrating deep heat effect. The heat lasts about 10 – 15 minutes, and if you would like the heat to stay warmer longer we recommend that once they are on your hands you simply wrap a hand towel or like around the mittens proving insulation.
- Can be used with paraffin dips (plastic bag on my hand after dip in hot wax) BUT a lot of customers tell us that these mitts are so nice and toasty that they can use them without the mess and extra work of the dip.
- Listing is for a pair of mittens. The mittens do not have individual thumb or finger holes, the whole hand fits inside hole opening. The mittens are filled with rice.