Thermal shoulder wrap with hot/cold reusable gel pack included
The McDavid thermal shoulder wrap is designed to provide safe, effective, hands-free treatment for injuries with maximum comfort and convenience. The shoulder wrap works with both soothing hot or icy cold therapy, with an insulating neoprene material that helps maintain the desired temperature. Cold is generally applied to acute injuries immediately after trauma, as cold therapy constricts blood vessels to reduce the swelling, block pain, and promote healing. Compression and elevation are also important in the immediate treatment of acute injuries. By contrast, users should apply heat to chronic injuries (ongoing conditions). Heat therapy increases the blood flow to the injured area, helping the body remove and reabsorb cellular byproducts. Heat is also soothing, and can reduce pain and stiffness. Note, however, that heat should never be applied to an acute injury unless under the direction of a sports medicine professional.
– Ideal for acute and chronic injuries
– Hands-free, hot-cold therapy provides pain relief from symptoms related to non-specific pain and discomfort
– Insulating latex-free neoprene helps maintain desired temperature and provides thermal and compression therapy
– Includes two reusable hot-cold gel packs
– Fits left or right shoulder
– ONE SIZE fits most