The SimplyJnJ Cold Therapy Knee Wrap With Compression helps to provide pneumatic compression and cold therapy to the injured knee, both of which are helpful when it comes to knee pain relief, whether its a result of an injury, surgery or other cause.
Cold Therapy Knee Wrap – Main features/benefits
- Provides compression, protection, and support to help with meniscus tears, ACL repair, patella realignment, after knee surgeries, or during rehabilitation
- Includes two reusable gel packs that have a soft fabric lining
- Features a detachable pneumatic pump for customized compression
- Constructed of a plush foam laminate that is comfortable against the injured knee
- Universal sizing fitting left or right knee up to 24”
Cold Therapy Knee Wrap – Indications
Meniscus tears, ACL repair, patella realignment, strains/sprains, post-knee surgery and recovery & more.
Cold Therapy Knee Wrap – Directions
Remove gel pack and place in freezer for a minimum of 2 hours. Once frozen, attach gel pack inside knee splint, making sure seams line up over knee cap opening. If one desires, apply optional stockinette sleeve. Grasp the brace and locate the top (valve at top) and place opening over the knee cap. Secure the compression straps to a desired fit. Attach tube with bulb to valve. To inflate, attach the tube with bulb to the valve. Move the switch to ON and pump the bulb to a desired compression, make sure not to over inflate. To deflate, press the button at the base of the bulb. When the desired compression is attained, switch to OFF position and remove tube with bulb from valve connection. It may also be deflated by removing the tube while in the ON position.
Available for purchase using the following links:
Note: Prices may vary depending on the marketplace.