A MUST-HAVE TO RELIEVE ELBOW PAIN
Our cold therapy wrap completely covers your elbow, to ensure maximum efficiency and recovery. The kit consists of an elbow wrap, the air compression bulb, and two ice gel packs so that you can switch them out without any wait time. Cut down on your recovery time after surgery or an acute injury, and get quick pain relief. Simply store the ice packs in the freezer (at least 90 minutes before needed, or just leave in the freezer when not being used). When you need some relief, just attach one ice pack to the wrap and then apply it to the affected elbow.
Perfect for elbow-related issues including:
- Tennis Elbow (lateral epicondylitis)
- Flexor Tendinitis
- Olecranon Stress Fracture
- Ulnar Collateral Ligament (UCL) Injury
- Different types of elbow surgery, such as arthroscopic elbow surgery, etc.
Cold Therapy Elbow Wrap Benefits & Features
- REDUCE SWELLING – The combination of cryotherapy and compression will reduce inflammation, swelling, and pain in the elbow.
- ELBOW PAIN RELIEF – The design will relieve pain caused by Tennis Elbow, tendinitis, dislocation, muscle strain, ligament sprain, bursitis & more.
- FASTER RECOVERY – The wrap will reduce inflammation and pain in the weeks following elbow surgery, thereby improving the recovery time.
- BONUS ICE PACK – The extra ice pack means you can switch one out for the other without having to wait in between treatment times. It also means you can extend your treatment time if needed.
Why You Need To Get Our Elbow Wrap
Ice/cold therapy can significantly reduce your elbow pain by numbing the nerve endings, and thereby dulling the pain. It also slows down the rush of blood to the joint area which reduces inflammation and swelling. Reducing swelling is also done with the added compression which places pressure on the surrounding tissue to stop fluids from building up.
100% No Hassle Money Back Guarantee!
Important Notes: The ice gel pack covers the elbow area, not the entire arm. Place a towel or other fabric between the ice gel pack and your skin. Avoid using this wrap if you have existing circulation problems. Always consult with your doctor before use