Nothing more depressed than having joint pain in your daily life. Cause of joint pain could be from hiking, ball game activity, wearing high heels, schooling, driving, working long-hour in office or in service industry. The Carepeutic Knee and Joint Physiotherapy Massager is designed as a more moderate, healthy way of physical therapy to help ease the joint pain, muscle stiffness and joint swelling. It integrates the four green therapy methods into one: heat moxibustion, infrared heat therapy, magnetic therapy, and comfort massage.
The Joint Physiotherapy Massager is equipped with four infrared lights and six tungsten warming lights that can rapidly stimulate circulation on target area. Its temperature can be adjusted from 45 Degrees – 65 Degrees (113F – 149F). The thermostat-regulated infrared heat therapy can effectively penetrate thermal energy deep into tissues on joints, shoulder, elbow or muscles, through radiating warm light and infrared light. Its built-in magnets with 2000 gauss intensity provides gentle and comfortable magnetic therapy and speed up circulation, relieve muscle tension and joint stiffness on target area.
The individually controlled high-frequency powerful vibration massage mechanism with 8000 rpm generates soothing comfortable massage and helps spread out the therapeutic effect not just on the target area but also all over the body. Its temperature memory function can remember the last time the temperature you set. When you turn on the device next time, it’ll start with the temperature you set up before, and it’ll automatically shut off after 30 minutes of use. The comfortable, ergonomically designed cozy padded body fits knees with girth of 20 inches or less.
– Superconducting Acupressure massage for knees, elbow, and shoulder; Improve muscle tissue stiffness, reduce pain on affected area and joint swelling; Relieve muscle tension and stimulate blood circulation
– Equipped with thermostat-regulated infrared heat therapy and soothing heat therapy, penetrating thermal energy deep into tissues on joints, shoulder, elbow or muscles, through radiating warm light and infrared light
– Built-in magnets with 2000 gauss intensity, providing gentle and comfortable magnetic therapy, helping speed up circulation, reducing pain and swelling
– With independent vibration massage control and its high-frequency powerful vibration mechanism with 8000 rpm, provides soothing comfortable massage for joint and muscle tension relief
– Ergonomically designed cozy padded body, fit knees with girth of 20 inches or less With elastic and adjustable straps for knees and shoulder Automatically shut off after 30 minutes of use and can remember the last time the temperature you set
Carepeutic Knee and Joint Physiotherapy Massager – Product Demonstration
Please accept YouTube cookies to play this video. By accepting you will be accessing content from YouTube, a service provided by an external third party.
If you accept this notice, your choice will be saved and the page will refresh.