Aircast Knee Cryo/Cuff is anatomically designed to completely fit the knee providing maximum cryotherapy. It is indicated for trauma, post-op, rehabilitation, and sports injuries. It combines the therapeutic benefits of controlled compression to minimize edema, hematoma, hemarthrosis, swelling, and pain.
– Aircast Knee Cryo/Cuff provides measured compression for patient comfort
– Controlled cold eliminates the risk of tissue damage
– Anatomic cuff design for complete coverage of affected area
– Cryo/Cuff Cooler:
* Cryo/Cuff Cooler holds water and ice needed for 6 to 8 hours of cryotherapy
* Durable, detachable cooler allows for uninterrupted treatment
* Labeled with simple-to-follow directions for use