0 ItemsSubtotal: $0.00 Go to Shop
Active Ice Therapy System
$193.95 (as of November 19, 2017, 5:05 am) & FREE Shipping. Details
Benefits of the Active Ice® System are that it is specifically designed for post-surgery, when serious pain relief is required! The Active Ice Therapy System has a high flow, dry, quick disconnect couplings that allows for freedom of movement if needed. The cooler lid on the unit is hinged and snaps in place, keeping it properly sealed. No mess! The timer allows 30 minute sessions before it requires resetting. The 30 minute timer is an essential safety feature.
The Active Ice® System with 9 Quart Cooler includes the Universal U-Shaped Bladder (10.5″ x 12″), one (1) 3″ x 44″ Elastic Belt, a nine (9) quart cooler with easy carrying handle system measures 16″ x 9.5″ x 8.5″ and weighs 5.5 lbs. (without ice or water in the reservoir), five (5) feet of insulated cool water lines, a 30 minute timer, temperature control and an AC Power Adapter with cord. Please note: The compression wraps are an additional purchase and are not included with the system.
Polar Products Inc. warrants that this product is free from defects in workmanship, materials and fitness for use for 6 months from initial purchase under normal use for which it was intended. Polar Product’s obligation under this warranty is limited to the replacement or repair of any defective part(s) of this product.
Active Ice Therapy System – Benefits/Features
- SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR post surgery, drug free pain relief.
- COMFORTABLE AND EASY to use cold therapy system is great for knees, shoulders, back, ankles, elbows, calves, limbs and more.
- THE UNIVERSAL BLADDER can be used on any part of your body that needs targeted cooling therapy.
- EASY TO REUSE time and time again; simply add ice and water to the cooler!
- ADJUSTABLE FLOW RATE temperature control.